Departmental Account Changes

To make changes to an existing open account set up for the current fiscal year (i.e., adding authorized signers or changing purchasing exclusions) the individuall(s) authorized to make changes for the account can send an email to A new form does not need to be submitted. Please include the full account string and any changes you would like to make.